Mountain Biking North Shore Trails
Bike Hawaii Tours is now offering a second location to “enjoy the ride”! The North Shore of O’ahu is famous for its surf breaks like Waimea Bay, Pipeline and Sunset Beach. But, tucked away under the tree canopy is a super fun, purpose-built trail system located on 850 acres of private property. The machine built trails are at sea level, so picture perfect ocean views are found throughout the ride.
The trails offer fun for everyone with light challenge for skilled riders and ear to ear grins for the family. Several loop options with a variety of challenges from easy to ride dirt roads to single track with berm turns and wooden features keep the excitement alive. Come ride the countryside!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- No host shrimp truck stop
- Mountain bike with front-suspension
- Professional Guide
- Hip pack & helmet
- Use of rain gear- Optional
- Bottled water & snacks
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Entry/Admission - Turtle Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turtle Bay Beach, Kahuku, Oahu, HI
Roving tour up the North Shore to the main destination of mountain biking near Turtle Bay. This tour is located on 850 acres of private property. It features two hours of mountain biking on machine built trails at sea level with perfect ocean views. These trails also include berm turns and wooden features that will have families grinning from ear to ear.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paki Ave + Paki Playground, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Aloha Tower Marketplace - PIer 8
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.