Mountain Dajti Hiking Tour from Tirana
Dajti Mountain was declared a National Park in 1966, and has an expanded area of about 29,384 ha since 2006. It is under the jurisdiction and administration of Tirana Municipality having previously been under the Tirana Forest Service Department. but before we'll take Dajti Ekspres, Albania’s most popular tourist attraction. Located just outside the city, the Austrian built cable car will whisk you away to our complex at the top of Dajti Mountain on the longest cableway in the Balkans in just 20min. After the arrival we will start walking to Maja e Tujanit throught a forest with oak trees. On return we visit The BUNK'ART openined for the public as a museum exhibition situated inside the atomic bunker of the dictator Enver Hoxha, on the outskirts of Tirana. BUNK'ART 1 is dedicated to the history of the Albanian communist army and to the daily lives of Albanians during the regime of Enver Hoxha.
After visit return to Tirana and END OF SERVICE!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We ride to the Cable Car and reach the Dajti meadow from where we start our walk in the forest. The walk it is a little uphill but covered with shade from the treas what makes it good for walking. On the way back we will stop to visit Bunker Art Museum the nuclear shelter build during communist regime for the elite of the political class in case of any nuclear war.
• Bunk'Art 1, Rruga Fadil Deliu, Tirana 1001 Albania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code must be appropriate for outdoor activity, hiking shoes/trainers mandatory
- A moderate/difficult amount of walking is involved
- NOTE: This tour does NOT operate on Tuesdays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.