Mountain Flight Experience in Nepal
“If you have neither the patience nor the physical stamina to visit the mountain regions of Nepal on foot, then we offer a mountain flight for substitute.”
The easiest way to see the magnificent view of Mountains in Nepal is experiencing the mountain flight. All the domestic airlines of Nepal offer various forms of mountain flights. Normally flights are in mornings before your breakfast and operate at all times except in the monsoon seasons of June and July. Air planes fly along the Himalayan range and also beyond for passengers to get a good view of the Himalayan range. The flight takes you within camera range of some of the highest peaks in the world, and cruising this close to the awe-inspiring massifs of rock and ice is an out-of-this world experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Himalayan Wander Walkers, 44600 Nepal
Our representative will pick you up from Hotel lobby at 5:30 am in the morning and transfer you to the airport for Everest scenic flight. After getting in the airport our driver will provide you paper ticket of Airlines you are flying with. After that you need to get into check-in counter of respective airlines. They will provide you boarding pass and drive to the runway. The flight is of 1 hr but sometime due to unseen weather condition might make it delay. If you do not see clear view of Mountain you can get full refund after getting mark undone from the airport counter.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guest from the hotel they are staying within Kathmandu Valley. They Just need to have Hotel name while booking for easy pickup and drop.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.