Mountain of Colors Tour - Vinicunca
We are one of the best Cusco agencies for a long time in the region, considering us one of the classic companies of Cusco.
The weather has allowed us to take thousands of tourists to Machu Picchu and all corners of the region, they are our best recommendation letter, with all our support experience, you and your companions can enjoy a very pleasant travel experience. .
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Typical foods of the area (basic breakfast)
- Lunch - Typical dishes of the area.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- First aid kit and equipment.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Mountain - US $ 3.50 per person.
- Horse rental to climb the mountain - US $ 30.00 (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pitumarca, Pitumarca, Cusco Region
Also known as Raibow Mountain, Vinicunca Mountain, which in Quechua means mountain of colors, is characterized by its beautiful and impressive soil of colors, due to minerals and eroding stones that line up in stripes forming a rainbow-like figure.
To get to this wonder of nature we must get up very early, but very early, at approximately 4:30 am we will pick you up at the hotel to travel to the town of Pitumarca, where we will have a small snack (basic breakfast) before starting the Hike to the mountain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
The climb to the mountain is not extremely difficult, but to reach the top walking, it is ideal to be in good physical condition, you can also choose to rent a horse and climb mounted on the one led by a guide, this can cost you between US $ 25 and US $ 35 per person.
After reaching the top, appreciate the majestic mountain and take some fun photos, we will descend back to the town of Pitumarca.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Already in the camp we will have a time to taste a delicious lunch typical of the region, we will rest a few minutes and then we will take the bus back to Cusco, it is estimated to reach the city by averaging 5:30 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must wait ready at the reception of your hotel, in case the hotel is out of our route the tourist will be notified of the nearest meeting point.
Departure Time :6/15/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM Tuesday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM Wednesday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM Thursday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM Friday: 04:30 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.