Mountain of Colors Vinicunca
The best economic option ...
Enjoy a comfortable and unforgettable adventure, walking the road to the mountain of colors Vinicunca.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the mountain S /. 10.00 (soles) or USD 3.50 (dollars)
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Also known as Raibow Mountain, Vinicunca Mountain, which in Quechua means a mountain of colors, is characterized by its beautiful and impressive soil of colors, due to minerals and eroding stones that line up in stripes forming a rainbow-like figure.
To get to this wonder of nature we must get up very early, but very early, at approximately 3:30 am we will pick you up at the hotel to travel to the town of Pitumarca, where we will take a small snack before starting the trek to the mountain .
The climb to the mountain is not extremely difficult, but to reach the top walking, it is ideal to be in good physical condition, you can also choose to rent a horse and climb mounted on the one led by a guide, this can cost you between US $ 25 and US $ 35 per person.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pitumarca, Pitumarca, Cusco Region
After reaching the top and appreciate the majestic mountain, we will descend to the town of Pitumarca, we will have time for lunch and then we will take the bus back to Cusco, it is estimated to reach the city by averaging 5:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.