Mountain Vinicunca Full Day
In the world there are many mysterious and unique places, in Cusco-Peru there is a mountain called Vinicunca that is also called 7-color mountain, it is a mountain that appeared due to deglaciation, as the ice diminished they found a magnificent mountain, which is surrounded from a fascinating mountain range in the Andes, it is also surrounded by a red valley, the route is a hike that deserves an effort but it is worth it since the end of the road the mountain offers us dazzling colors, the fauna of the place accompanied The flora of the heights entertains us while we walk, the horses are also an option in case there is exhaustion, all the means of arrival with feasible to complete the route.
It is a route that is currently highly demanded for its great natural beauty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional bilingual guide
- Buffet breakfast and lunch
- Tourist mobility
- Trekking sticks
- Polar blankets
- Pisco Sour course and tasting
What's excluded :
Mountain Vinicunca Full Day
Route Duration: 18 hoursStops on the Mountain Vinicunca Full Day:
Attractions on the Mountain Vinicunca Full Day:
Montana de Siete Colores
Operates: Very early in the morning we will pass by your hotel to pick you up around 3.30 am We will approach the mobility to go to the town of Accopata about 1 hour and a half, so that we can have the buffet breakfast in the restaurant where you can enjoy the quality of the products you deserve, then we will continue in mobility for about 1 hour more until the beginning of the hike, and we start the hike for 1 hour 45 min accompanied by our professional guide who will participate in this adventure you can be in touch with nature you can take pictures of this splendid mountain and we will return by the same route we will board the buses again to our restaurant where we will enjoy our buffet lunch prepared by the chefs. You will have time to rest and enjoy the atmosphere, at a time indicated to participate in a course of Pisco Sour typical drink of Peru and taste it in the comfort of Accopata. Around 17:30 we will board the mobility to your hotel in Cusco end of the service. WE RECOMMEND TO CARRY - rain poncho - Original passport - A lightweight backpack - Blocker - Mosquito repellent - Hat - Money in soles for some mishap - Guaranteed departures from 02 passengers
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.