Mountaintop Yoga & Meditation Hike in Asheville
Take time for yourself, breathe deep, relax, and immerse yourself in the beauty of our lovely Blue Ridge Mountains! Enjoy a 2 mile round trip hike to a mountaintop with stunning views plus an hour of yoga for all levels at the summit. We’ll bring the mats. You bring your spirit of adventure!
PRIVATE OPTION: Want a private yoga hike? Contact us to schedule your hike any day of the week.
NEW! Sunset yoga hikes now available daily for private groups of 4+. Contact us for details.
WANT MORE? Add a massage at your vacation rental, farm-to-table cooking class, group tarot reading, or one of dozens of other uniquely Asheville experiences to your day for a full, balanced adventure. Visit our website for details and options.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Yoga Mat
- 1hr All-Levels Yoga (weather permitting)
What's excluded :
Unplug & unwind in the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains! The quick facts: 2 mile hike + 1 hour of yoga + panoramic vistas.
Itinerary: Meet your guide at the trail head, just 30 minutes from downtown Asheville, where we'll hand out mats and carrying straps. Next, enjoy a 1 mile hike through the forest, stopping along the way as your guide shares stories of this area's history and information about its lovely, diverse ecosystem. At the summit, stretch out your mat, soak up the views, and unwind as you move through an hour-long yoga class, appropriate for all levels. After practice (and plenty of time for photos!), your guide will lead you another mile along the trail, looping back to the parking area for a total of 2 miles round trip.
Hikes are offered year round. We'll bring the mats; you bring your spirit of adventure!
PRIVATE OPTION: Contact us to schedule a private hike any day of the week!
WANT MORE? Add a massage at your vacation rental, farm-to-table cooking class, group tarot reading, winery tour, or dozens of other uniquely Asheville experiences to your day for a full, balanced adventure. Visit our website for details and options.
• 4899 Bearwallow Mountain Rd, Hendersonville, NC 28792
Departure Point :Asheville, NC, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are not currently required for outdoor experiences. Guides will undergo a health screening prior to interaction with guests. If you prefer to use your own equipment, please bring a towel, blanket, or yoga mat. If you feel ill or have recently cared for someone with Covid-19, please stay home.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.