Mozart Dinner Concert at the Baroque Hall of St Peter`s Abbey in Salzburg
A unique Mozart experience in the Baroque Hall of St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, Europe´s oldest Restaurant (est. 803 a.d.)
By visiting our performance you will be taken back to Mozart’s time. Enjoy an evening likely to have taken place in 1790 - in the baroque hall - lit by candles, having a 3-course-dinner based on historical recipes, listening to a concert with musicians in authentic costumes and the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Enjoy the best arias and duets of Mozart´s most beloved operas "The Magic Flute", "Don Giovanni" and "Le nozze di Figaro" as well as the very famous first movement of "A Little Night Music".
And this music is most important to us. We celebrate it. Every single evening!
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Mozart Dinner Concert
- 3-course dinner prepared after historical recipes
- Live Mozart concert by opera singers and classical musicians in period costumes
- Arias and duets from "Magic Flute", "Figaro", "Don Giovanni" performed by Amadeus Consort Salzburg
- Candlelit dining and concert hall in St. Peter, Europe's oldest restaurant (first mentioned 803 AD)
- Entry/Admission - Mozart Dinner Concert
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Visit: Mozart Dinner Concert, St. Peter Bezirk 1/4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Be a guest of Mozart!
Experience the unique Mozart Dinner Concert at the splendid candlelit Baroque Hall of the Restaurant St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, Europe´s oldest restaurant (first mentioned 803 AD), where even the Mozart family had dinner back in the 18th century. The venue belongs to the St. Peter monastery and is located in the heart of Salzburg's Old Town.
Enjoy a three-course dinner inspired by historical recipes of Mozart´s time, before and in-between accompanied by a live classical concert with Mozart’s music. Listen to arias and duets from the great Mozart operas “Le Nozze di Figaro”, “Don Giovanni”, and “The Magic Flute” as well as "A Little Night Music" performed by opera singers and musicians in period costumes.
• Clear chicken soup with a hint of lemon and a dumpling of curd cheese and rosemary
• Breast of roasted capaun (chicken) on glaze of red wine with potato gratin and vegetables from Padre Prior's garden
• Semi-frozen parfait of forest honey on two different sauces
Evening starts at 7:30 PM, end approx. at 10:15 PM
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Seats are at tables for 8 persons and will be assigned on the spot.
Vegetarian / vegan / allergy free menu available (please let us know on the spot)
Departure Point :Mozart Dinner Concert, St. Peter Bezirk 1/4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vouchers need to be exchanged for original tickets at the box office (at the venue, open from 6:15 pm)
- Evening starts at 7:30 pm, doors open at 6:30 pm. Late seating ist possible only during intermissions
- Early appearance recommended
- Seats are at shared tables for 8 persons and will be assigned on the spot
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking or on the spot
- Beverages are not included and are to be paid after the performance
- Wheelchairs: there is no lift, but wheelchairs can be carried upstairs by staff (no electric, heavy wheelchairs). Please arrive no later than 6:30 pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.