Mozarthaus Vienna Admission Ticket
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been preserved, where he lived from 1784 to 1787 and composed more music than anywhere else! Around this flat, a comprehensive presentation of the times in which Mozart lived and of his most important works, spread over three exhibition levels, awaits Mozart fans, young and old, from all over the world. The exhibition is focused on the great composer’s Vienna years, which represent the peak of his creative achievement.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Audio guide available in 13 languages for adults, 8 languages for children
- Entry/Admission - Mozarthaus Vienna
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Mozarthaus Vienna, Domgasse 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
The Mozarthaus Vienna presentation covers three floors. “I assure you that this is a magnificent place …” wrote Mozart on 4 April 1781 to his father Leopold in Salzburg. With this quotation as a starting point, the exhibition on the third floor deals with Mozart’s personal and social situation in Vienna.
The tour of the second floor looks at Mozart’s main musical and composer colleagues in Vienna and his cooperation with the librettist Lorenzo da Ponte in “The Marriage of Figaro” and “Don Giovanni”. Mozart’s Apartment on the first floor is the centerpiece of Mozarthaus Vienna.
Mozart and his family lived there from 1784 to 1787, during which time he wrote the world-famous opera “The Marriage of Figaro” and three of the six Haydn Quartets. It is the largest, most elegant and expensive apartment ever occupied by Mozart and the only one that is still intact today.
Departure Point :Mozarthaus Vienna, Domgasse 5, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.