Mt Bukhan Hike with Korean Style Spa
Take a break from the city on this full-day tour that combines a hike on Mt Bukhan with a rejuvenating Korean spa experience. Your guide will select a 2- or 3-hour route, depending on the group’s skill level, taking you past granite peaks and crystal-clear streams on Seoul’s highest mountain. At the ‘jjimjilbang,’ or traditional sauna, you’re rewarded with a soak in a hot bath followed by a full-body scrub, oil massage, face mask and shampoo — all applied by an expert practitioner. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spa fee
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Seoul Metro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukhansan National Park, 262, Bogungmun-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 02700 South Korea
Mt. Bukhan is situated in the northern part of Seoul. Designated as a national park in 1983, the mountain is 78.45 km wide and has 6 districts and extends out into Gyeonggi-do
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Seoul Metro, Seoul South Korea
Seoul Metro, Seoul
Do you want to take a break? Relax your muscles at Korean Traditional Sauna!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is available from the Hotels or the Main Subway Stations within Seoul area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are putting the best effort to prevent The Corona-19 for our customer's safeies and concerns. - Disinfecting & Sterilizing frequently. - Attach the Corona-19 Prevention guidelines on the transportation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.