Mt Bukhansan National Park Hiking Tour - The Hidden Wall Trail
National parks are very rarely within a city, and yet Bukhansan Mountain in Seoul was designated as the 15th national park of Korea in 1983. The national park is like an ecological island because it’s totally surrounded by urban areas. It’s a popular natural park for over 20 million residents within the vicinity. There are also many historical and cultural sites including Bukhansanseong Fortress with over 2,000 years of history, over 100 Buddhist temples and monk’s cells. This hiking route starts at Bamgol park ranger post. You will climb the Bagundae peak through the hidden wall ridge, then walk down the trail that leads you to Bukhansan mountain fortress wall and over at the Bukhansansung park ranger post. You will finish up the hike at a local restaurant and enjoy chimaek - Chicken and beer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Chicken & Beer
- Professional hiking English-speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Among the many hiking trails in Mt. Bukhan, one of the best scenic views is from the Hidden Wall trail, according to many hikers. This trail begins at the Bamgol in Bukhan-dong, in Goyang-si (city), Gyeonggi-do (Gyeonggi Province). It is not an easy course. People will find a steep ascent early on. They have to pass rocks and valleys. Those who prefer a simple and easy trail would be better off choosing a different course. For those who know the charms of climbing an untamed mountain path, however, this trail can reward them with one of the best views of the mountain and a sense of grand satisfaction. The Hidden Wall got its name as it is situated between Baegundae and Insubong peaks. The huge, singular rock makes people realize the magnificence and greatness of nature, even though they are still within Seoul city limits. Once atop the rock, people will forget about the path's difficulty and enjoy the picturesque view of Insubong and Baegundae peaks and the cool mountain breeze. Also, when they get to the rock, they can fully enjoy the view of the two mountain summits.
• Tagy Travel Korea, Seoul 152-790 South Korea
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address so we can pick you up at your places.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.