Mt Buller Private Snow Tour (Up to 3 Persons)
The winter time tour to Mt Buller provides plenty of options and activities for skiers and visitors of all ages and abilities. Explore Mt Buller's alpine village, tobogganing and snowshoeing.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accredited Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Clothing Hire
- Ski or Snowboard Hire Fee
- Lift Ticket
- Gate Fee
- Rides Fee
- Sightseer Chairlift Ticket
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Buller, Mount Buller, Victoria
The Mt Buller ski resort is a 3-hour drive from Melbourne. At a height of more than 1800 meters, there are hotels, restaurants, and skiing slopes. 300 hectares of snow covered slopes are ready for skiers and snowboarders on all four sides of the mountain with twenty-five ski lifts.
Your private Mt Buller snow and ski tour will begin early in the morning, with a pick up from any hotel or address around Melbourne. The trip will go through the Yarra river valley, hills, and highlands with astonishing views. We will make a stop in the small town of Mansfield, established at the base of Mt Buller. There you will be able to purchase or hire essential equipment and clothing.
After arriving at the top of the mountain, you will have up to 6 hours for skiing, snowboarding or tobogganing.
At the end of the trip, you will be taken back to Melbourne.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.