Mt. Etna and Taormina
Experience this part of Sicily and discover a fragile world that thrives on and is threatened by its surroundings.
Mt. Etna, where the legend says the god of fire Hephaestus has its forges, is a spectacular active volcano that offers a mixed panorama, made of lunar deserts of black lava and lush vineyards where the local DOC wine is produced.
Taormina, perched on the side of the mountain and very close to the volcano, is a famous resort town where the second largest Roman theatre in Sicily is located. This incredible example of Roman architecture is still used today and several performances throughout the year are hosted there.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- stop at Mt Etna
- Stop in Taormina
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, if required
- Meals and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
you will visit Mt. Etna
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taormina Film Festival, Via Teatro Greco Greek Amphitheater, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
you will have time to visit Taormina
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Messina port
- Catania Port
- Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.