Mt Fuji Satoyama Village Cycling Ecotour (Mar-Nov)
The tour starts with a slow and easy mountain-bike ride down to the majestic Shiraito Falls. At Shiraito falls, briefly explore the pool at the bottom of the waterfalls, and take photos with the breathtaking waterfalls as your backdrop.
As you cycle to the village, delight in the scenic views of the rural landscapes and rice fields with Mt. Fuji in the background. Experience a glimpse of the locals’ daily lives as you try some bread from the village bakery, and visit some historical spots around the village.
For lunch, stop at a local Soba (buckwheat noodles) restaurant where you can feast upon hand-made noodles with finely-battered tempura and locally grown vegetables. As you relax and enjoy your meal, you can also have a friendly chat with the local grandmother.
The tour ends with a visit to a local sake brewery, where you can learn about the sake-making process from an 18th generation owner. Listen to him share his personal family stories, and try different types of sake.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bike and helmet rentals
- Professional local guide
- Mt. Fuji Sake brewery tour and tasting
- Transportation from and to Shin-Fuji station or Fujinomiya station
- Entry/Admission - 富士錦酒造
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Fuji, Chubu
Mt. Fuji is always with you during the tour.
Stop At: Shiraito Falls, Kamiide, Fujinomiya 418-0103 Shizuoka Prefecture
Enjoy this breathtaking falls. Explore the pool at the bottom and take a photo with this falls with your backdrop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 富士錦酒造, 532 Kamiyuno, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 419-0301, Japan
Visit this historical Sake Brewery, and learn about the sake making process from an 18th generation owner. Hear the family stories and try different types of Sake.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: En-Ya Mt. Fuji Ecotours, 8-2 Kariyado, Fujinomiya 418-0117 Shizuoka Prefecture
Stop by and relax in a Japanese room with a stunning view of Mt. Fuji.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Japan
Shiraito falls is part of the national park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: Shin-Fuji Station, Kawanarijima, Fuji, Shizuoka 416-0939, Japan
2: Fujinomiya Station, 6 Chuocho, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 418-0065, Japan
Departure Time :10:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rain jacket and pants (in case of rain), and comfortable clothes are needed
- Vegetarian or Muslim friendly option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years for Sake tasting
- Please check spam mail folder if you do not get any message from Tripadviser experiences or Viator.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.