Mt. Hood/Gorge Waterfall Loop from Portland
Standing majestically over the city, Mt Hood is the most prominent peak in the Oregon cascades. A popular destination for hiking, camping, and climbing, the glaciers atop Mt. Hood provide the only year-round lift-served skiing in North America, from the beautiful Timberline Lodge. Oregon Tour Co. offers a full day trip to the mountain, which includes the beautiful Hood River Valley, as well as the breathtaking waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbia River Gorge, Hood River, OR 97031
We will travel though the Columbia River Gorge and visit several viewpoints and waterfalls along the way!
Stop At: Multnomah Falls, 53000 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Bridal Veil, OR 97010
We will visit Oregon's tallest and most well known waterfall. This location has a rest area and visitors center with a gift shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hood River, Hood River, Oregon
Enjoy lunch and double mountain and Columbia River Gorge views in the lovely town of Hood River
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Timberline Lodge, Timberline Lodge, Clackamas County, Oregon
Explore a majestic, historic Lodge situated about halfway up Mt Hood.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Pioneer Courthouse Square, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the downtown Portland area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.