Mt. Magarwak Hiking in Puerto Princesa
This product is designed for guests looking for extra activity that can be done in Puerto Princesa City. Jump off to Mt. Magarawak is 30 min minute drive via van. From the jump-off light to moderate trek on established trail will last for about 45 minutes to 1 hour to the summit of Mt. Magarawak and have a view of the east coast/Honda bay while watching the sunrise (subject to weather conditions) or just enjoying the view of the Honda bay and the city's forested area.
Viet Ville, in its early days, was a 13-hectare village with nearly 200 cottages for the families, a chapel, a Buddhist pagoda, a vast children's playground, and a restaurant. Today, the only sign of life in Viet Ville flickers from the small restaurant that bears the village's name.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Roundtrip Air-conditioned Van Transfers
- Services of Licensed Tour Guide/s
- Entrance Fees on Site
- Bottled Water
- Accident Insurance Coverage
- Entry/Admission - Magarwak Mountain Ranges
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and purchases
- Breakfast after the hike
- Other incidentals which are personal in nature
- Non-compulsory Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magarwak Mountain Ranges, Bgy., Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Magarwak along the North Road that leads to Sabang and El Nido. Measuring only 301 MASL, Mt. Magarwak is actually a cluster of hills that stand between Honda Bay and the taller peaks of Puerto Princesa.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up must be within Puerto Princesa Proper. Secluded hotels like Astoria Palawan will bear a surcharge.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Kids below 7 years old are not recommended to hike.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.