Mt Pimard Nature Trail Hike
Experience an awesome, diverse, natural rain forest habitat with beautiful views of the sea. This convenient hiking location just minutes from the port and most hotels is a similar hike to the Pitons at a fraction of the cost. You can even see the pitons from the top of this mountain! Great photo stops along the way on this wonderful sightseeing tour led by amazing and experienced guides!
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
The island of St. Lucia is the most mountainous one in the Caribbean, drawing thousands of tourists each year to its beauty and nature trails.
At a peak elevation of 171 meters, this private nature reserve known as Mount Pimard offers wonderful panoramic views of Rodney Bay and the surrounding island for a fraction of the price to hike the Pitons. Your blood will get pumping as your hiking guides lead you through lush trails to Mt. Pimard's summit for picture-perfect photos of the famed Pitons at the end of the island. Marvel at the gorgeous scenery that surrounds you including a 180-degree backdrop of the sea as you hike with the water at your back and the mountain beneath your feet. While underway you will learn the fascinating history of St. Lucia and the immediate area. Be sure to bring your camera to capture stunning shots of the most beautiful view available in the north of the island.
Make the most of your time on this jewel of an island by booking today!
• Reduit Beach, St. Lucia
• Mt Pimard, 11 Reduit Beach Drive, Rodney Bay St. Lucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel Lobby or Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.