Mt Seorak National Park including a cable car and lunch
The first Korean national park, Mt. Seorak national park which is located on the east-central Korean peninsula is considered one of Korea’s most beautiful mountains. It has numerous valleys well known for their spring blossoms and fall foliage and is listed by the South Korean government with UNESCO as a tentative World Heritage site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- An English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Beverages and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
- Visit: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Mt.Seorak National Park
Mt. Seorak is a natural work of art. It is the most beautiful portion of Baekdudaegan.
Gwongeumseong Fortress by Cable Car
Gwongeumseong Fortress is the site of castle ruins called Mt. Seorak. At the plateau of Gwongeumseong Castle, there are 80 sections of rocks and you can see the East Sea and city of Sokcho. Also, to the west, you can see all kinds of fantastic rocks and stones which make up the Seorak Mountains.
Originally, Shinhunsa was the subordinate temple of Geonbongsa. However, in 197, it was named the main temple of the 3rd district of the Korea Buddhist Jogye order, Currently, there are 20 subordinate temples under Shinhungsa.
Biseondae is about a 300-meter walk along the mountain stream from Waseondae Rock. The view is quite beautiful, and after rainfall water cascades down large boulders.The grand scenery of rocks and cliffs seem like they are touching the heavens, and Biseondae has inspired many poets and scholars through the ages
Departure Point :Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: KOREANA HOTELAddress: 135 Sejong-daero, Taepyeongno 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, SeoulDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Seoul hotels only. If your lodging is not easily accessible by a car, we'll meet you up at the nearest subway station or the other landmark. Also, if your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), customers are to pay for the extra charge for a pickup service based on the distance on the tour day.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- The company is not liable for accidents due to reckless
- Travel insurance only applies to the vehicle traffic accidents. everything will be solved according to the insurance company's policy terms.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.