Mt Tamborine National Park 4WD Nocturnal Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
Leave the crowds behind and go stargazing and wildlife watching in Mt Tamborine National Park’s eucalypt rainforest. Australia's only night-time rainforest and glow-worm tour by 4WD takes you into the rainforest searching for native flora and fauna by torchlight. Follow your guide on a nocturnal bushwalk to a magical waterfall lit by the twinkling glimmer of glow worms, and enjoy personalized attention on this must-do small-group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Live commentary
- Dessert at mountain restuarant (cake with tea/coffee/hot chocolate)
- Guided rainforest walk
- Insect repellant
- National park fees
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wongawallan, Wongawallan, Gold Coast, Queensland
Travel off-road through Eucalyptus forest and enjoy a stop for a view of the city lights in the distance (conditions permitting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamborine National Park, Cedar Creek QLD 4207, Australia
Our expert local guide will escort you on a rainforest walk to the waterfall. Each guest receives a torch to light the parth. Learn about plants and animals along the way to the Glow Worms.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Explore Tamborine at night in Australia's only evening 4WD Rainforest, Waterfall and Glowworm Tour.
Enjoy a delicious dessert of coffee and cake at a local mountain top restuarant and stargazing on a clear night.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from selected Gold Coast Hotels. Contact operator if unsure of closest meeting point.Helensvale Train Station is an alternate meeting point if coming from outside the area.Pickup times to be confirmed prior to travel.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and a jacket for cooler evenings
- Due to the nature of the tour weather conditions may change itinerary and wildlife spotting
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Reduced group sizes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.