Mt Tamborine Wine Tour
Have a famous Day Experience in Queensland’s boutique wineries while been chauffeured around in luxury Mercedes Benz bus.
A fanatic way to enjoy the spectacular scenery, relax and have fun.
Absorb in the spectacular scenery whilst meander across the mountain, making your way through Mt Tamborine’s unique wine trail.
Mt Tamborine is home to over 10 wineries, a distillery, craft brewery and a cheese factory. Cooee Tours runs full day and half day wine tours from either Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
We can pick up from your front door or holiday accommodation. If you’re staying on Tamborine Mountain, we will pick you up along the way.
Enjoy guided tastings at Tamborine's Wineries Mountain Distillery. This tour also includes a lunch, snacks & bottled water and the option to stop at the Cheese Factory and scenic lookouts.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine Tasting
- Luxury Air - Con Mercedes Benz Bus
- Entry/Admission - Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard & Winery
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tamborine Mountain, Tamborine Mountain, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Discover the boutique wineries of Mt Tamborine on a full-day tour from Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Seat back and relax as our guide chauffeured you around in luxury Mercedes Benz bus, taking you to some of Queensland’s best local wineries for tastings of award-winning wines and a gourmet 2-course winery lunch. If your schedule allows, stop to sample locally made liqueurs, spirits, cheese and fudge. Numbers are limited to 14 people on this small-group tour, which allows for a more intimate experience. You can taste a range of wines and other local treats such as award-winning spirits, with a 2-course lunch included at a winery restaurant with great views.
Learn about the region’s wines during guided tastings personalized experience
Stop At: Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard & Winery, 104-144 Hartley Rd, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia
At Cedar Creek Estate you’ll enjoy an entertaining wine tasting with the largest range of wines in the Hinterland, with something to suit even the most discerning palate. We’ll enjoy two course lunch at the restaurant. It’s a great place to relax and slow down, with stunning views and superb food.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain Distillery, 10-14 Macdonnell Road, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
Let's talk drinks
There’s a perfect serve for everyone. The Distillery's exceptional blends can be mixed and enjoyed in a multitude of ways. Discover your new favourite way to enjoy TMD by exploring their Cocktail recipes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Brisbane QLD, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Door to Door service within 20 kms radius of Brisbane CBD
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.