Mt Vesuvius half day tour all inclusive from Naples
Visit the volcano that destroyed Pompeii on this fascinating morning trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Naples. Traveling to the top of the only active volcano in continental Europe, you'll have panoramic views of the legendary Bay of Naples from east to west.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Pizza
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup & drop off
- Narration by a professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Join the group and have lunch in a typical Italian pizzeria to enjoy a pizza and a soft drink (included).
You'll drive through the town of Torre del Greco to Vesuvius National Park, then hike to the summit of Vesuvius to take a walk around the eerie crater at 3,900 feet (1,200 meters). Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes! A medium to high level of fitness is required to complete the climb.
From the summit, the panoramic views of the Bay of Naples have captivated visitors for centuries. Then, peer down into the depths of the crater to see plumes of steam issuing from the sleeping, but still active, volcano.
After that return to your coach and travel back to Naples. Your tour finishes at the start point.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Terminus, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 91, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Piazzale Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please insert your accommodation address in Naples (hotel, b&b, airbnb) in the "Special Requirements" section when booking, then call the local supplier the evening before your tour after 7PM to know your pick up time and if your pick up will be at your accommodation, nearby, or at our starting point.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for climbing Mt. Vesuvius
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Transport is by coach: group sizes of up to 50 people
- In case Mt. Vesuvius National Park is closed due to bad weather conditions and/or other circumstances beyond our control, you will be refunded the entrance tickets to the National Park
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that for this tour, among the 4 languages available, the English language only is always guaranteed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.