MTB - Grazalema Natural Park - 24km - Moderate Level
This route explores the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, a protected region of rocky mountain crags, karst valleys and cork oak forests. You will enjoy some of the best cross country biking in the area, taking in the mountain sierras which make up the park. As you ride for miles through dramatic and unspoilt landscape, you will soon feel as though you have left the world behind and are on a great MTB adventure.
We drive out to the startpoint, between the white villages of Grazalema and Villaluenga, then head out on the bikes into a valley surrounded by forests and towering mountain peaks. We ride along small trails and up through cork oak forest before descending to the great expanse of the valley below, with views of limestone rock formations on the edges of the Sierra de Libar. We will pass the entrance of the Sima da Cabito (a 200m deep, natural shaft into the mountain) and then pick our way back towards the start point, using isolated goat paths and farmers’ trails.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
- British Cycling qualified Guide
What's excluded :
Explore an Andalucian Natural Park
This ride takes you into the heart of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. Enjoy amazing vistas of limestone mountains in this remote, protected area of natural beauty. A good ride to build fundamental MTB skills.
• Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Departure Point :Estacíon de Ronda Adif, Av. Andalucía, 31, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.