MTB in Madrid National Park
Enjoy Mountain Biking in Madrid National Park with OLE OUTDOOR.
Custom MTB in Madrid.
Madrid offers endless trails and routes to ride through deep river valleys, ancient pine tree forests and breathtaking mountain landscapes in Sierra de Guadarrama National Park just 45 minutes from Madrid city.
SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA NATIONAL PARK
You'll discover a genuine alpine area you’d never expect so close to a metropolis like Madrid. The 150.000 acres large National Park is a delight for every mountain biker. It stretches out over more than 80 kms and reaches 2.428 meters above sea level on its highest peak.
per adult from
What's included :
- MTB Guide.
- Bike rental and helmet.
- Mountain biking tour in Madrid forests or mountain area in Sierra de Guadarrama N.P.
- Accident Insurance and Civil Liability Insurance cover.
- Non commercial transport in the guide´s vehicle and pick up service at your hotel or accommodation in Madrid.
What's excluded :
- What is not included:
- Food & Drinks.
- Optional picnic pack available on demand: 15 € per person. (Vegan or special food upon request)
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Mountain Biking is one the most popular activities for the ‘madrileños’ and there’s a good reason for it: it’s so easy to go for a super nice ride.
Your guide will conveniently pick you up from your accommodation to fetch your bike together. Once at the rental center, you will have the possibility to make all desired adjustments. You can even bring your own SPD (or similar) shoes to make the ride as Personalized as possible. If you've been in touch with the guide beforehand, you can let him know if you need any other adjustments or simply have them done in your presence. There are no extra charges involved.
After an entertaining drive of 45 minutes and all geared up, you're ready to enjoy the endless possibilities for mountain bikers on all levels. These 3 to 4 hours of mountain biking are guaranteed to show you some of the most unique nature in Europe. It will be the highlight of your trip.
• Discover the best MTB trails and single tracks to ride in Madrid.
• Ride through deep river valleys, ancient pine tree forests and breathtaking mountain landscapes
• Custom Itineraries for all levels from beginners to experienced riders.
What you need to bring:
• Proper cycling or sports wear and shoes according to the season, small backpack. Don´t forget a waterproof/windproof jacket.
• You can bring your own cycling shoes and we’ll put on the right pedals for them.
• Sun screen, sun glasses, cap, water and light snacks (fruit, energy bar, nuts…).
• Phone and camera
• Personal medication.
For large groups please enquire directly with the company and ask for a quote.
Departure Point :Departure/Pick-up is at your accommodation or where you indicate.
Departure Time :pick-up is between 8:00 and 10:00 o'clock.
Return Detail :After your activity, you are dropped off at your accommodation or where you indicate.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Custom Itineraries for all levels from beginners to experienced riders.
- No recommended for pregnant women or people with bone problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.