MTB or Hybrid Bike Rental in Okutama, Tokyo (1 day)
A large selection of rental bikes:
Mountain bikes, cross-bikes, electrical assist bikes, road-bikes.
per adult from
What's included :
- bike helmet
What's excluded :
- Choose a route:
The historical road to Lake Okutama.
Nippara limestone cave.
Unazawa valley waterfalls.
Departure Point :Trekkling, 197 Hikawa, Okutama, Nishitama District, Tokyo, Tokyo 198-0212, Japan
Departure Time :3/28/2020 - 12/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Trekkling, 197 Hikawa, Okutama, Nishitama District, Tokyo, Tokyo 198-0212, Japan
2: Ome, Tokyo, Japan
3: Kabemachi, Ome, Tokyo 198-0036, Japan
4: Sawanoi - Ozawa brewery, 2-chōme-770 Sawai, Ome, Tokyo 198-0172, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.