MTB Table Mountain - Constantia morning tour
Mountain biking along the slopes of one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and enjoying some scenic Mountain biking through the top parts of Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens as well as the Constantia valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mountain bike dual suspension
- Water & energy drink
- Mountain bike permit
What's excluded :
Our half day mountain bike tour start at Table Mountain lower cable car station, heading East of Table Mountain linking the existing Table Mountain trails around Rhodes Memorial to Constantia Neck.The first 3km of our ride is on tar along a very scenic road at the based of Table Mountain perfect to get use to your mountain bike. The ride start with some rocky jeep track down toward Newlands forest. From here there are a combination of jeep tracks and single tracks through forest areas follow by a gradual ascent towards Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.You will be mountain biking above the garden follow by some more climbs and interesting technical sections to keep you focus. Kirstenbosch have put in some serious work to the trails traversing the upper part of the gardens, there are bridges and some part of the trails are bedded with wood chips.There are some very steep sections before reaching our mid point turn around for a coffee break at Constantia neck. Our ride back to Cape Town take us along the lower base of Table Mountain with a good mixed of Jeep tracks, singles and some tar section to come.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
• Constantia Valley, Constantia 7806 South Africa
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Departure Point :Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, 5821 Tafelberg Rd, Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our 5 seaters sedan vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 3 passengers Our 8 seaters mini-buses vehicle maximum guest capacity will be reduced to 4 passengers. Discretion can be used for people from the same small family/friend group who are traveling together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.