Mt.Mai with beautiful flowers and Jeonju Hanok village
Enjoy spring picnic as you walk along mountain road of Maisan, which received perfect scores of 3 stars in Michelin Guide! Explore real korean beauty in Jeonju hanok village, where you can see both the traditional and modern aspects of Korean!
Enjoy unforgettable spring picnic in Mountain Mai, a wonderland full with pear blossoms in full!
Delve into beauty of korean beauty in Jeonju Hanok village, which shows both the beauty the traditional and modern korea!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English/Chinese speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Maisan Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Jeonju Hanok Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maisan Mountain, Jinan-gun, Jeollabuk-do South Korea
Enjoy spring picnic in Maisan, that holds one of the biggest pear blossom event in Korea! Mt. Maisan is located in Jinan-gun, Jeollabuk-do. Maisan is referred to by different names depending on the season. In the spring, it is called Dotdaebong, in the summer, Yonggakbong, in the fall, Maibong, and in the winter, Munpilbong. In spring, pear blossoms in full presents majestic scenery and attracts alot of toursits from all over the country. Its beauty is well renowned as it was introduced in Michelin Green Guide, the world's most prestigious travel guide, and received a perfect score of three stars to be considered one of the best tourist attractions in Korea.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Jeonju Hanok Village, Eunhaeng-ro, Wansan-gu, Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do South Korea
Jeonju Hanok Village is a village in the city of Jeonju, which is ranked third among major tourist cities throughout South Korea. The village contains over 800 Korean traditional houses called 'Hanok'. It is one of the most popular tourist sites in Korea because of its beauty of traditional buildings that strongly contrast with the modern city around it. The village was designated as an International Slow City in 2010 in recognition of its relaxed pace of life where traditional culture and nature blend harmoniously.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
07:40 am Depart from Hongik University station Exit 8, in front of Kakao Friends Shop★08:20 am Depart from Myeongdong station Exit 4, in front of Paris Baguette——————————————————★Please note: Customers who board at Hongik University Station Exit 8 may have to alight and transfer to another bus at Myeongdong Station.* Please wait at the specific meeting point which you selected when placing your booking. If you want to change the meeting point, you need to inform us in advance or else you may miss the bus. * See attached photos for the exact pick-up location. * The car will leave on time at each meeting point, so please arrive at your meeting point 5 minutes earlier. * When you are waiting at the meeting point, K-KINGTOUR’s staff will check your name or voucher. (You will see K-KING TOUR's flag.)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.