Mtskheta & monasteries
We have experienced and highly-motivated team members. We consider our staff members as the most important assets, who work together as a family.
Our guides and drivers are well knowledgeable about history, traditions, traditional food etc.
The team members of our company are regularly updated and trained with renewed and new travel options that are offered to the clients.
per adult from
3 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
JVARI MONASTERY is a sixth century Georgian Orthodox monastery near Mtskheta, eastern Georgia. Along with other historic structures of Mtskheta, it is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Jvari Monastery stands on the rocky mountaintop at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, overlooking the town of Mtskheta, which was formerly the capital of the Kingdom of Iberia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Svetitskhoveli is the cathedral patriarchal church of the Georgian Orthodox Church in honor of the twelve Apostles in the city of Mtskheta, which for thousands of years has been the main cathedral of all of Georgia. Since 1994, a World Heritage Site. Among the preserved historical structures, Svetitskhoveli is the largest in Georgia.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- David the Builder Kutaisi International Airport, Georgia
- Batumi International Airport, 33 Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, ბათუმი, Georgia
- Natakhtari Airfield, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.