Mtskheta, Ananuri, Gudauri and Kazbegi Full Day Tour from Tbilisi
• Ideal choice for families
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
• Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Profesional Driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Jinvali Water Reservoir
- Entry/Admission - Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Entry/Admission - Russian Georgian Friendship Monument
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
The Svetitskhoveli Cathedral is an Eastern Orthodox cathedral located in the historic town of Mtskheta, Georgia, to the northwest of the Georgian capital Tbilisi. A masterpiece of the Early Middle Ages, Svetitskhoveli is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. It is currently the second largest church building in Georgia, after the Holy Trinity Cathedral.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari Monastery (Georgian: ჯვრის მონასტერი) is a sixth century Georgian Orthodox monastery near Mtskheta, eastern Georgia. Along with other historic structures of Mtskheta, it is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Jvari Monastery stands on the rocky mountaintop at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers . According to traditional accounts, on this location in the early 4th century Saint Nino, a female evangelist credited with converting King Mirian III of Iberia to Christianity, erected a large wooden cross on the site of a pagan temple. The cross was reportedly able to work miracles and therefore drew pilgrims from all over the Caucasus. A small church was erected over the remnants of the wooden cross in c.545 named the "Small Church of ,,Jvari"
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
The Zhinvali Dam is a hydroelectric dam on the Aragvi River in the Caucasus Mountains in Zhinvali, Georgia. The Zhinvali Hydroelectric Power Plant has two turbines with a nominal capacity of 65 MW each having a total capacity of 130 MW. Jinvali water reservoir has a unique V shape and water color is also very special with a wonderful views .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri (Georgian: ანანური) is a castle complex on the Aragvi River in Georgia, about 45 miles (72 kilometres) from Tbilisi. A feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles. Within the complex, amongst other buildings, are two churches. The older Church of the Virgin, which abuts a tall square tower, has the graves of some of the Dukes of Aragvi. It dates from the first half of the 17th century, and was built of brick. The larger Church of the Mother of God(Ghvtismshobeli), built in 1689 for the son of Duke Bardzem. It is a central dome style structure with richly decorated façades, including a carved north entrance and a carved grapevine cross on the south façade. It also contains the remains of a number of frescoes, most of which were destroyed by the fire in the 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
This place has a wonderful view to the mountains and valley. Also the pictures in the wall re so beautiful . . This monument was built in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk and the "ongoing friendship" between Georgia and Soviet Russia . there’s lots of activities going on nearby like ballooning and paragliding.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pansheti Swimming Pool and Mineral Water Spring, Georgia
The source of mineral water and unusual Travertine rocks that have been formed here over millions of years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Gergeti Trinity Church is a popular name for Holy Trinity Church near the village of Gergeti in Georgia. The church is situated on the right bank of the river Chkheri (the left tributary of the river Terek), at an elevation of 2170 meters (7120 feet), under Mount Kazbegi. The Gergeti Trinity Church was built in the 14th century .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off is includeAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.