Mtskheta and Uplistsikhe - the genetic code of Georgians.
Statehood, which originated at the junction of the two greatest ancient empires of Persia and Byzantium. The pure spirit of Christianity that penetrated here in the first years after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. We go to the ancient stones of Mtskheta and the remains of the cave city Uplistsikhe, which is already 3000 years old ... The history of the Georgian kingdom, its valiant people, betrayal of the weak in spirit, the greatness of wise rulers, fire, earthquakes, the clatter of military armor, the rustle of dress hems. This breath of past times, which has hardened the courage of the people for centuries, upholding faith and spirituality, is all that carries the genetic code of Georgians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Great view point to take s picture, where consumption of two rivers is
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
The place where a number of important christianity artifacts are burried.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
The town has a longterm history upto 3000 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We could pick up our guests from any hotel in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.