Mtskheta-Jvari-Tbilisi day trip
The capital of Georgia – Tbilisi, is the ancient multicultural city. Here you will be captivated by a thrilling blend of eastern enigma and western elegance. The traditions of the East and West meet here to form a culture unlike any other in the world. During the tour we take you to the places that will show you old city. You can take a glance to the history of the city from early centuries to nowadays by walking in narrow streets of the city and exploring the religious and secular architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tbilisi, Tbilisi
our our begins at 10:00 A.M. local driver and guide will meet you at your hotel. First visit to Trinity cathedral the highest church in Georgia, where thousands of children are baptized every year. After Sameba, have a walk in the Sharden Street and visit Erekle II Street full of nice café-bars. Cross the bridge of peace and with cable car ride up toNarikala fortress built in 4th century.visit Mother of Georgia statue , Stroll down to the Old Mosque, continue to Legvtakhevi area and explore small canyon and waterfall. Explore bathhouse quarter – Abanotubani.Bathhouses still use naturally hot sulfur water. Finish the old city tour on Meidan square .
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Next stop will be Jvari monastery stands on the hill of the mountain that Overlooks the city. You have the unique opportunity to see confluence of two rivers – Aragvi andMktvari
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Mtskheta, Mtskheta, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Drive to Mtskheta - ancient capital of Georgia to visit UNESCO sites: Jvari monastery 6th c and Svetitskhoveli cathedral 11th c. Considered as Georgian architectural wonder, Svetitskhoveli preserves the robe of Jesus Christ. visit to Saint Gabrieli grave and souvenir market .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your hotel location and we will meet you there.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.