Mtskheta Tour From Tbilisi
Visit Mtskheta the ancient capital of Georgia. Tour to Mtskheta includes: Jvari Monastery, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Shio Mghvile Monastery. Our Tour takes 4 hours, in this time you will see most important historical and cultural sites of Mtskheta. Our guide will tell the most interesting details about Mtskheta. After the tour our guide will return you to place of your stay in Tbilisi, or any location in Tbilisi center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari monastery is located on top of the mountain and has great views on Mtskheta.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Samtavro Church, Davit Aghmashenebelis qucha, Mtskheta 383400 Georgia
Established in 5th century, here is monastery and burial place for first Christian King and Queen of Georgia.
Duration: 1 day 16 hours
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Most important Christian location for Georgians. The building is protected by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bebris Tsikhe Fortress, Mtskheta Georgia
The fortress is located on northern entrance of Mtskheta.
Duration: 1 day 6 hours
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or location in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.