Muir Woods and Sausalito Half-Day Tour
Just outside San Francisco, two wonderful experiences await you. Muir Woods is a virgin stand of Coast Redwoods - among the oldest and tallest trees on earth. Nothing can compare with the sense of grandeur and majesty you will feel as you walk under the canopy of trees thousands of years old. Entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
A short distance away, with a stunning view of San Francisco across the Bay is Sausalito - an artists' colony whose waterfront and hillside homes may remind you of a village on the Italian Riviera.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Muir Woods National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Your experienced and friendly guide/driver will pick you up at your hotel in one of our mini vans customized for touring. We'll drive north over the Golden Gate Bridge through the beautiful rolling hills of Marin County. You will be amazed at the picturesque rural vistas so close to San Francisco.
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Soon we'll arrive in Muir Woods.
You will have at least one hour to relax and stroll through the redwoods, along the stream, perhaps seeing the Stellar Blue Jays, Black Tailed Deer or Pacific Salmon.
Take a deep breath! The air here is cool, clean and invigorating.
Be sure to bring a sweater!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sausalito, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Next, it's on to Sausalito!
You'll have at least 30 minutes for browsing the delightful shops or grabbing a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants.
You may walk along the shore and watch the multitude of sailboats gracefully swooping across the Bay.
If you wish to spend more time in Sausalito, you can take the optional ferry back to either Fisherman's Wharf or the Ferry Terminal at the end of Market street.
For those who don't stay, your guide will take you back across the Golden Gate Bridge and deliver you to your hotel - ready for more fun in this wonderful City by the Bay!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is offered for hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.