Muir Woods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways. Combine your bus tour with a 1-hour bay cruise of San Francisco Bay!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advanced notice
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Scenic drive north over the the Golden Gate Bridge.
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument.
Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument.
Entrance fee into Muir Woods included in the tour; Enjoy up to 1.5 hours in Muir Woods is included. (Departure times available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Lastly, enjoy a scenic drive through the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. (Add an optional Ferry Ticket to return to San Francisco at your own leisure)
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Tour ends at Fisherman's Wharf. Enjoy time to dine for lunch at one of the many seafood restaurants or do some shopping for one-of-a-kind souvenirs. (Leisure time)
Pass By: Red and White Fleet, 43 1/2, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure location for your 1-hour bay cruise of San Francisco Bay
Departure Point :Tower Tours San Francisco, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Shuttle pick up service is available with advance notice from select hotels.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide.
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic delays, and all other reasons beyond control.
- Set-time departures available - Tours available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm (Times may vary based on season.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.