Muir Woods with Napa & Sonoma Wine Tour + Alcatraz & Aquarium Access
On day one, taking the ferry to Alcatraz for a night tour. you will afford you amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, and the San Francisco city skyline from the north. When you land on the island, you’ll get a short history of Alcatraz, and then head up into the prison!
On day two experience redwoods, hiking, and world-class wine and cheese. Experience all this and more on a day trip to Muir Woods and Sonoma and Napa wine country. Pass through the beautiful Marin Headlands on your way to Muir Woods National Monument, where you see some of the West’s most beautiful redwood trees. In the afternoon, relax in Sonoma and Napa Valley wine country, where you will enjoy wine tasting at a variety of fine California wineries. This full-day tour is a fun mixture of nature and culture.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary hotel pickup/dropoff from select San Francisco hotels (day 2 tour only)
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Wine Country in biofueled mini-coach
- 2 full flights of wine tastings
- Alcatraz Island Night Tour Tickets ($47.30 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- Muir Woods - $15 entrance fees (16 years old & older), FREE (15 years old & under)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Additional wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Sonoma Plaza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
See Alcatraz Island and learn the history of “The Rock” with a ferry and 3-hour audio tour of the island and prison. Spend the rest of your free day exploring the Aquarium of the Bay!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and pass through the beautiful Marin Headlands on your way to Muir Woods National Monument. You’ll spend over an hour strolling among some of the tallest trees in the world, the Coastal Redwoods. Snap some photos or wander through the misty paths and marvel at these amazing giants.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Spain Street Between First Street East and First Street West, Sonoma, CA
Continuing north, you’ll stop for lunch in Sonoma Square, or have a picnic lunch among the vines!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
In the afternoon, enjoy wine tasting in the Sonoma and Napa Valley Wine Country at a variety of small-to-medium production wineries. At the end of the day you’ll arrive back at your hotel in time for dinner!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.