Muir Woods with Napa & Sonoma Wine Tour + Alcatraz Tour & Aquarium Access
On day one, taking the ferry to Alcatraz will afford you amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, and the San Francisco city skyline from the north. When you land on the island, you’ll get a short history of Alcatraz, and then head up into the prison!
On day two experience redwoods, hiking, and world-class wine in both Sonoma & Napa Valley. Experience all this and more on a day trip to Muir Woods and Sonoma wine country. Pass through the beautiful Marin Headlands on your way to Muir Woods National Monument, where you see some of the West’s most beautiful redwood trees. In the afternoon, relax in wine country, where you will enjoy wine tasting at a variety of fine California wineries. This full-day tour is a fun mixture of nature and culture.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full-day Wine Tour
- Tasting at 2 wineries, one in Napa and one in Sonoma.
- A variety of red, white, and dessert wines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on day two
- Alcatraz Island Ferry Tour ($39.90 USD value)
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium of the Bay
What's excluded :
- Muir Woods - $15 entrance fees (16 years old & older), FREE (15 years old & under)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Additional wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Visit "The Rock" on the first day of your package. Take the ferry over the Alcatraz Island and explore at your leisure with the ease of the audio guide. When you are finished you will return to Fisherman's Wharf.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aquarium of the Bay, Embarcadero & Beach St Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133
Visit the Aquarium of the Bay at your leisure during your stay in San Francisco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and pass through the beautiful Marin Headlands on your way to Muir Woods National Monument. You’ll spend over an hour strolling among some of the tallest trees in the world, the Coastal Redwoods. Snap some photos or wander through the misty paths and marvel at these amazing giants.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Spain Street Between First Street East and First Street West, Sonoma, CA
Continuing north, you’ll stop for lunch in Sonoma Square or have a picnic lunch among the vines! If there’s time, make sure to meander through historic Mission San Francisco de Solano, sample cheeses at Sonoma Jack’s Cheese Factory, and peruse the boutique shops of this quaint town square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Now is the time to kick back, practice your wine-swill technique, and enjoy the incredible selection of wines offered by our expert selection of wineries, one in picturesque Sonoma Valley and one in the famous Napa Valley. Our friendly hosts will take us through a variety of white, red, and dessert wines such as Bouchaine, Kieu Hoang, Homewood, Larson, Peter Cellars, and Robledo, among others. While each winery offers a selection of tastings included in this package, additional tasting fees may apply if you’re hankering to try a selection not on the tasting men
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Once you’re cozy from all the wine-tasting your heart desires, we’ll set our course back toward San Francisco. Have you been waiting for that iconic Golden Gate Bridge photo op? Wait no longer! Our final stop will be to stop and take in the awe-inspiring views from the bridge, which contrary to popular belief, is named for the Golden Gate Strait which is the entrance to the San Francisco Bay from the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- This tour does not pickup from the San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport or airport hotels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.