Mujeres Island Tour
Enjoy a day of island vibes on this Isla Mujeres tour from Cancun. Sail across the Bay of Mujeres on a catamaran with an expert captain and crew taking care of all your needs.
Stop for a snorkel on the Isla Mujeres reef, then continue sailing to your own private beach club with a domestic open bar on board.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Dock Tax 13 USD per person be paid at cheking point
- Drinks at the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres with a catamaran cruise from Cancun! Sail the turquoise sea and enjoy island life for a day!
Enjoy a day of island vibes in this Isla Mujeres tour from Cancun. You’ll sail across the Bay of Mujeres on a catamaran with an expert captain and crew taking care of all your needs. You’ll stop for a snorkel on the Isla Mujeres reef, then continue sailing to your own private beach club. Domestic open bar on board!
On Isla Mujeres you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, stroll through the charming streets or just chill out on one of the best beaches in the world. Shop for authentic souvenirs from local artisans or do nothing at all in a hammock in the shade before your return sail to Cancun.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel accomodation namePlaya del Carmen Down Town has several meetings points to pick you up. The afternoon before we´ll provide the nearest meeting from your location
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.