Multnomah Falls & City Combination Tour with Gray Line
Only have one day to see the attractions around Portland? Our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour combined with an afternoon City Tour gives you the best of the Gorge and the best of Portland in one attraction filled day. Begin your day with our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Columbia River as you travel up the Gorge and visit sights along the way. See the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour description for full details. Once back in Portland, take a lunch break and catch our 3:00 PM trolley for an informative City Tour. With an hour stop at the International Rose Test Garden in Washington Park you will marvel at the variety of roses lovingly attended too. Back on the trolley you finish out your City Tour at 5:30pm. A full day of experiences and sights for one great price.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Multnomah Falls, Oregon 97014, USA
A combination tour of our Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour and a 2.5 hour City Tour. Explore the Columbia River Gorge with its beautiful vistas and waterfalls and see the sights in Portland on City Tour. For the details on the Multnomah Falls & Columbia River Gorge Tour see that tour description. After returning from the Multnomah Falls Tour take in a leisurely lunch and board the 3pm trolley departure. Mid tour hop off the trolley for a one hour at the International Rose Test Garden, reboarding a trolley to finish-up your tour of Portland at 5:30pm
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, OR 97014-0150
Vist the Dam Visitors Center after driving across the dam
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vista House, 40700 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019-9725
The view from Vista House are amazing.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: International Rose Test Garden, 400 SW Kingston Ave, Portland, OR 97205-5883
On your City Tour you will have one hour to explore the Test Garden
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :525 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
8:00am – Depart from Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront - 5 SW Clay - This stop is a short walking distance from the following hotels: Hyatt House, Riverplace Hotel, Marriott Residence Inn @ Riverplace. 8:10 am - Depart from the Benson Hotel - 309 SW Broadway - This stop is a short walking distance from the following hotels: Marriott City Center, Dossier, Woodlark, Sentinel, Lucia, Vintage, Mark Spencer, Marriott Courtyard City Center8:20am - Depart from the Heathman Hotel - 1001 SW Broadway - This stop is a short walking distance from the following hotels: .Hilton, Heathman, Paramount, Duniway, Nines, Zag, Deluxe, A.C., Red (Radisson).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow all Gray Line Worldwide safety, sanitizing and cleaning standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.