Mumbai Street Food - A Guided Tour
Food is the best way to know about the culture of any place or you can say that food brings you close to that place.
With this guided food tour you will get to visit famous food stalls of Mumbai and will get to taste the delicious dishes. You will also enjoy the food with a beautiful sunset on the beach. From the delicious Chaat to the panipuri, and of course, the mouthwatering VadaPav and tangy PaavBhaji is the biggest threat to the fancy burgers and pizzas you will get to taste everything.
So, get ready to tingle your taste buds.
Timings: 6:00 pm
Duration:- 3 Hours
-Minimum people required: 2
-Maximum People required: 5
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking local tour guide
- Cost of Local Transport
- Food Tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eros Cinema, Mumbai, Cambata Building, 42, Maharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
You will get to taste the real taste of Maharastra on ths street food tour in Mumbai. You will visit famous places in the city and will taste the famous dishes from each place. You will also interact with the locals and get to know about the lifestyle and food culture of the place.
Departure Point :Eros Cinema, Mumbai, Cambata Building, 42, Maharshi Karve Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.