Mumbai to Nashik Excursion Visit to Caves & Temple
Full day excursion visit to Nashik include the visit of all major attraction of the city with private transfer and accompanied English speaking guide from Mumbai. Nashik - one of the most popular destinations known for its association with the epic Ramayana, Nashik not only has an ethereal and spiritual quality, but is also a touch point for tourists who wish to explore its vibrant culture and traditional ethos. It is said that Lord Rama, spent a major part of his exile in the city of Nashik.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Transport by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Monuments entrances
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Entry/Admission - Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kalaram Temple
- Entry/Admission - Muktidham Temple
What's excluded :
- Any meal
- Tips to driver & guide
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple, Shrimant Peshwe Path, Trimbak 422212 India
Trimbakeshwar - one of the holiest places that occupy a special position in the religious beliefs of every Hindu. One reason is that it is among the 12 ‘jyotirlingas’ dedicated to Lord Shiva. Located in the Trimbakeshwar taluka of Nashik district where the river Godavari originates at the adjacent hill of Brahmagiri, the place has both historical and mythological significance because of the presence of several caves which have had association with the ‘Nath’ sect. The ‘Kumbh Mela’ which is the largest mass Hindu pilgrimage, is held here every twelve years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nashik, Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra
Trirashmi Buddhist Caves - Buddhist rock-cut caves, locally known as the Pandav Leni are a group of 24 caves in the Trirashmi hill (as known from the inscriptions). These were excavated from circa 1st century BCE to circa 6th century CE. These caves contain inscriptions written in the Brahmi script using Prakrit language.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kalaram Temple Road, Nashik 422003 India
The Kalaram temple - an old Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Rama in the Panchavati area of Nashik City. It is one of the most important Hindu shrines in the city. The temple derives its name from the statue of Lord Rama that is black in colour. The sanctum sanctorum also houses the statues of goddess Sita and Lakshman. Sardar Rangrao Odhekar, in consultation with Sawai Madhavrao Peshwa started the construction of the present temple in 1780. The Temple is unique example of the architect of the time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muktidham Temple, Nashik India
Muktidham is a unique temple depicting the important Hindu pilgrim centres in India. Made of pure marble from Makrana, Rajastan, the temple is one of the prime attractions in Nashik city. Inside the complex, all eighteen chapters from the Bhagwad Geeta are carved on the walls along with life sized replicas of twelve Jyotirlingas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.