Munich Oktoberfest 2021 Tickets and Tour
Experience Munich's famous Oktoberfest beer festival, with guaranteed seating in the Hofbräu-Festzelt — the biggest and liveliest tent at Oktoberfest — 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken included. Take a guided tour of the festival grounds, ride on Oktoberfest’s famous Ferris wheel and take your seat to enjoy the festival to the full. Taking place over two weeks in late September and early October, Oktoberfest has grown into the world's largest beer festival and attracts millions of visitors from across the world each year. Book ahead to avoid disappointment!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Oktoberfest grounds
- Ride on Oktoberfest's famous ferris wheel
- Guaranteed reserved seat in the Hofbräu Tent
- 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
- Gingerbread Hearts
- Entry/Admission - Oktoberfest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Radius Tours, Arnulfstrasse 3, Main Train Station, Opposite Platform 32 Munich Central Train Station, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The Meeting point of the tour, where you will meet your guide and receive all your important vouchers for the tour!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oktoberfest, Theresienwiese 7, 80336 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The 1,5 hour walking tour of the grounds will help you get your bearings of the festival and we will show you all the important input regarding traditional outfits, cultural behavious and the different beer tents!
After that, we will have 5 hours reserved seating inside the best beer tent, the Hofbräu Beertent!
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Theresienwiese, St. Paul-Strasse, 80336 München, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in this tour
- No back-pack or heavy luggage items allowed to be taken inside the festival grounds
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.