Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Camping Package
Oktoberfest 2021 is cancelled but we are here for you to enjoy our own Oktoberfest.
We will be drinking the same delicious Oktoberfest beers, eating the German beer-drinking food, and dancing on tables to traditional Bavarian folk music.
Our Oktoberfest experience in 2021 will take place across Munich, using traditional beer halls, breweries and our very own Oktoberfest tent. And the Stoketoberfest after party is going to be even more nuts than in previous years. Bands. DJs. You. Us.
What's included :
- Camping accommodation (twin share tent w/ mattress & sleeping bag)
- Hearty breakfast at camp
- Guides to take you to the Oktoberfest beer halls on public transport
- Stoketoberfest - the biggest party outside of the beer halls with bands and DJ's
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Dinner
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only €10/day
- Public transportation fee
- Oktoberfest is the biggest and best traditional beer festival in Europe. Head to the festival grounds with a guide and experience German beer and culture at its best.
Start the day off with a good hearty breakfast at your campsite before making your way into the beer halls with a fun, experienced guide on public transportation. The journey is less than 30 minutes from campsite to beer hall. Spend the day drinking beer, singing song's, making friends, eating delicious Bavarian food and jumping on carnival rides.
In the evening you will be served a delicious dinner back at the campsite and get ready for another party: Stoketoberfest! This is the legendary Stoke campsite and the biggest party outside of the beer halls. When the beer wenches pack up their steins for the day, the campsite is gearing up with gallons of free-flowing beer and sangria, great DJs and live bands, delicious BBQs and carnivalesque celebrations with 2,500 or more international guests every night.
Departure Point :Campingplatz Obermenzing, 81247 Munich, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.