Munich Super Saver: City Bike Tour plus Bavarian Beer and Food Evening
Sightsee by bike in the morning and swig beer in the evening, on a Munich Super Saver tour that combines two best-selling experiences at a discounted price! After seeing Königsplatz, the English Garden and Marienplatz, among other top sites, on the morning bike tour, enjoy an afternoon of free time, and then spend the evening on a Bavarian beer and food tour. Visit Munich Beer and Oktoberfest Museum, a traditional beer garden and the atmospheric Hofbräuhaus am Platzl beer hall for a sampling of beer in steins and local specialties such as pretzels.
The combo tour starts with the Munich Bike tour, which starts at 10 AM. After the tour concludes back at the meeting point at 1 PM, you will have a few hours of leisure until you meet again at the meeting point at 6 PM for the Bavarian Beer Tour!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Beer Tastings during the Beer Tour
- Bavarian beer and food samples
- Entry/Admission - Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer at the Dinner Location
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Radius Tours, Arnulfstrasse 3, Main Train Station, Opposite Platform 32 Munich Central Train Station, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Starting point of both tours at our tour office.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Konigsplatz 1, 80333, 80333 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Königsplatz is the first visit of the Bike tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: English Garden, 80538 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The biggest inner city park in the world
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinesischen Turm, Englischer Garten 3, 80538 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The bike tour includes a stop at this famous beer garden, if the weather applies.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: U-Bahn to Odeonsplatz, Munich, Bavaria Germany
The most northern part of the historical center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum, Sterneckerstr. 2, 80331 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The first stop during the evening beer tour, including beer samples of Bavarian beer and a tour of the museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hofbräukeller, Innere Wiener Straße 19, 81667 München, Germany
The dinner location for the Bavarian Beer Tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Staatliches Hofbrauhaus, Hofbraeuallee 1, 81829 Munich, Bavaria Germany
The ending location of the Bavarian Beer Tour, the most famous restaurant in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
- If you require infant seats for the bike tour, please arrange with the local supplier at the start of the tour; a small surcharge will be payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.