Muong Hoa valley by bike half day tour
This tour is perfectly designed for the one who love biking activity. On the bike, you will ride on the winding roads and enjoy the beauty of the real countryside of the Northern areas of Vietnam with the beautiful valleys, mountains, rice paddies and hill tribe villages (Lao Chai and Ta van village).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Good mountain bikes with helmets
- Local English speaking tour guide (Other language upon request)
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Supply vehicles/ jeep
- Water on the whole trip
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
You start the journey by riding bike downhill to reach some hill tribe villages.
En route, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best views over the most beautiful valleys of the area.
You will turn in a dirt trial to reach the first destination of the tour which is Lao Chai village. This is the village of Black Hmong and Giay ethnic minority people. Coming here, you will marvel at the fantastic beauty of huge rice paddy terraces and local houses. Don’t forget to keep your camera handy to capture these stunning images. In addition, you will have the chance to visit a local house. You will observe and learn about their culture and daily activities. You can even talk with the locals with the support of the guide.
Leaving Lao Chai village, you will ride the bike to head to Ta Van village of Giay ethnic minority people. There is a car waiting there to drive you back to Sapa.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.