Mural Art Tour of Nashville by Golf Cart
No trip to Nashville is complete without getting Instagram-worthy photos at the city’s popular murals. Explore the city streets with a great guide on this golf cart tour and cross paths with some of Nashville’s finest art and murals! Impress your friends with some Insta-awesome photo ops!
While Nashville is known for its music, that’s not the only art form you find in its streets. Our walls are covered with fresh, unique works of art everywhere you look. Update that profile pic with a great photo in front of a Nashville mural. Discover the best spots with your local guide and take home some awesome memories of the city.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Transport by golf cart
- Stops for photos of the art murals
- All state and local sales tax of 9.25%
- Entry/Admission - Joyride Nashville
What's excluded :
- Children under the age of 8 not allowed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Joyride Nashville, 833 9th Ave South, Nashville, TN 37203-4727
Nashville may be Music City, but it's filled with wall-art that makes the city far more artistic!
If you're looking for some adventure and some artsy photo opportunities, this tour is for you. Your local guide will zip your golf cart through the city some of the most amazing murals in Nashville, perfect for capturing that "Kodak moment".
You'll continue to cruise in the open air vehicle to hot spots in the Gulch, Marathon Village, Downtown, and even East Nashville. Each stop is a unique, fun opportunity for photos that are sure to impress all of your friends and Instagram followers. This 1.5 to 2 hour tour is great for those wanting to see another side of Nashville and document some of the city's most photogenic locations!
Pass By: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Visit hot spots in downtown Nashville.
Pass By: Marathon Village, 1305 Clinton St, Nashville, TN 37203-2829
Visit hot spots in Marathon Village
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, TN
Home to record label offices, radio stations and recording studios, Music Row is at the heart of Nashville’s country music industry.
Stop At: What Lifts You Mural, 302 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4080
What Lifts You Mural Nashville
Departure Point :833 9th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is not an historical tour. This tour will provide you with the opportunity to visit Nashville's most famous and beautiful murals to capture that perfect individual or group photo!
- Groups of 2 may be paired with others
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.