Murals, Music, and Museums Walking Tour
In the South, it's all about soul, and in the Music City, the pulse of the city is more than just music. It’s the combination of the people, the diverse music, and the move from street art to murals.
By combining the fascinating urban murals + blues music + community museums, you’ll experience the authentic side of the city with United Street Tours. Together we will discover the rhythm & blues heritage of Historic Jefferson Street. Combine that with capturing special moments in front of the new murals of North Nashville that are mostly designed by social impact artists reflecting rich history.
In 2-hours, you will celebrate a neighborhood, history, and art with a rich tradition that is not found in your average convention and visitor's bureau brochure. This experience gives you the opportunity to give back to the local community by raising awareness and driving traffic to local, minority-owned businesses and artists. Tour will continue rain or shine. Dress for the weather.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nashville, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee
Nashville walking tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Woodcuts Gallery & Framing, 1613 Jefferson St, Nashville, TN 37208, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.