Murals XXL Street Art Tour
Learn about the neo-muralism movement as you contemplate the massive art-works painted by the greatest muralists from all over the world. How did it develop in Paris, why in this area, and what are the stories behind those walls?
This tour concentrates on pieces commissioned by Marie du 13eme arrondissement and initiated thanks to multiple galleries or projects like Boulevard Paris 13 (Galerie Itinerrance) or Seres Queridos. The official guide, an award winner, will present you some of the most influential contemporary artists like Obey, C215 or Jorge Rodriguez-Gerada. You will learn about different techniques that are being used on the streets, and hear lots of little known facts from the first hand - passionate professional who has been studying this movement, inside-out for minimum 6 years.
Combined group per event can have maximum 15 guests. Reservation is obligatory.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 13th Arrondissement, Paris France
Learn about the neomuralism movement as you contemplate the walls painted by the greatest muralists from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nationale, 75013 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.