Murano Venice: the amazing Glassblowing tour
Fascinating Glass-blowing demonstration in a real Murano Furnace, where an expert artisan will create incredible glass item in front of your eyes.
Learn the secrets of this secular art that was born in Murano when the Romans came to the lagoon.
During the experience you’ll listen to the history of Murano and its famous glassblowing art.
After the 30-minutes demonstration you will be free to visit the furnace by yourself.
The Santa Chiara Furnace is famous also because it is inside a spectacular former church that was an important Monastery until the 19th century.
The explanation can be done in different languages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Glassblowing demonstration by a master artisan
- Entry/Admission - The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara, Fondamenta Daniele Manin 1, 30141 Murano Italy
Enjoy the glassblowing demonstration in an authentic glass factory in Murano! The factory is in the stunning Glass Cathedral (ancient Sant Chiara Church) where you will see the local craftsman creates unique glass artworks in front of your eyes.
During the French invasion, Napoleon turned the church into a famous glass factory, so now it’s one of the most stunning places where assist a Murano Glassblowing demonstration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
Discover Murano islands, worldwide famous for its glass-making art.
Departure Point :Former Church Santa Chiara Murano, Fondamenta Manin, 1, 30141 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.