Murchison Falls National Park Express
If you are looking for a brief but detailed Wildlife Safari in Uganda, this is the best option! Explore the varied wildlife of Murchison Falls National Park with a visit to the top of the falls & a boat cruise on the Nile. Wind up the tour with Rhino Trekking prior to arrival in Kampala.
This is the best way to explore Uganda's largest National Park on a very short stay with a few days at leisure.
* Exclusive game drives
* The Murchison Launch cruise
* Boat cruise to the bottom of the falls
* Bird watching & scenic views
* Optional Rhino tracking
* Cultural encounters
* Optional boat cruise to the Nile Delta
* Photo opportunity at the Delta
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- X1 Night / Game drive / Park Entrance / Ferry Fees / Boat Cruise / Mineral Water / Return Transfers
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls Uganda
- Entry/Admission - Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls
What's excluded :
- Optional activities & En-route lunch
- Other drinks except mineral water
- Tips & Gratuities
- Photo Coverage on tour
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
Day 1: Trip to Murchison Falls National Park & Boat Cruise
Stop At: Murchison Falls Uganda, Uganda
Upon arrival at Murchison Falls National Park proceed to visit the top of the falls; here you will spot a permanent rainbow right from the top as you feel the uproar of the waterfall.
This view reveals why Murchison Falls is known as one of the world’s most powerful waterfalls.
After sightseeing the stunning scenery, you will head to the lodge and have your lunch as you wait for a boat cruise in the afternoon.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls, Paraa river crossing 1, Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
After lunch go for a launch cruise on the Nile. In addition to taking you close to the base of the waterfall, the 3-hour launch trip follows a stretch of the Nile with a compelling African atmosphere.
Game viewing is excellent with a stunning bird life.
What to expect:
* Hippos in their hundreds
* Some of the largest Nile crocodiles left in Africa,
* Small herds of buffalo, waterbuck, and kob
* Elephants & hippos
* The birdlife on the banks is stunning. Birds include the African fish Eagle, Goliath heron, saddle-billed stork, African Jacana, kingfishers & many more.
After the boat cruise, the rest of the day is yours at leisure to enjoy the stunning sunset or you may have an
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Murchison Treehouse
Day 2: Dawn Game Drive & Travel back to Kampala via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
After an early breakfast, you will have a game drive through the delta circuit, reputably known for high concentrations of wildlife.
This is Uganda's largest national park, measuring approximately 3,893 square kilometers & it is bisected by the Victoria Nile from east to west for a distance of about 115 kilometers.
The park is the location of the Murchison Falls, where the waters of the Nile flow through a narrow gorge only 7 meters wide before plunging 43 meters. It is home to 76 species of mammals as well as Uganda's largest population of Nile crocodiles. 450 bird species are present ranging from a variety of waterbirds, including the rare shoe-billed stork.
What to expect; Lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, hyenas, hartebeests, oribis, Uganda Kobs, patas monkeys & birds such as the Abyssinian Ground Hornbill. Explore the stunning scenery of Murchison Falls & have photos at the Nile Delta.
After the game drive, proceed with the journey back to Kampala City with a stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
Optional Activity: En-route to Kampala; you will stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to track the rare White Rhinos on foot with a ranger guide.
You will be dropped off at your hotel upon arrival in Kampala.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up & drop-off at guests' preferred point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.