Musandam Dibba Day Cruise from Dubai with Round-trip Transfer
Escape the city for a relaxing experience on the waters of the Gulf of Oman. During this fukk day trip from Dubai, chance to have view coastal area of Dibba, which is part of Oman, aboard a Dhow cruise that takes you through a fjord and to Telegraph Island and Seebi Island. Go for swimming and snorkeling, and watch for marine life like dolphins and fish. A buffet lunch of Arabic and Asian dishes is served on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dibba snorkeling cruise with transport from Dubai
- Explore the coastal area of the Musandam Governorate of Oman
- Travel aboard a traditional-style Dhow boat
- Look for dolphins, go snorkeling and admire the fjord scenery
- Enjoy lunch on board
- Swimming with life jacket
- Spot the Dolphins across the Sea
- unlimited water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dibba Al Bay Ah, Dibba Al Bay Ah, Musandam Governorate
Tour will be completed in Dibba
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour is included pickup & Dropoff anywhere From Dubai
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- hotel pickup and drop off on (SIC sharing basis anywhere in Dubai)
- subject to availability.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel All UAE residence and all type UAE VISA holders must send Passport copy front page & visa copy for check post approval minimum 4 working days in advance.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Some Nationalities are NOT allowed to cross the borders. You MUST obtain a visa while border crossing. All visa requirements and charges are the responsibility of the supplier only if you hold a passport that allows you to cross the border into Oman.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Guests are advised to wear casual clothes and bring swimwear, a towel, sun hat and sunscreen.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions at the borders.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date. Please note that transfer, visas charges and exit fees will not be refunded if these have been paid by supplier at the border.
- Infant FOC if they do not occupy a seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Passport copies are REQUIRED to be e-mailed to the local tour provider before 5 working days of travel date to get documentation for Oman entry permit.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.