Muscat Guided Night Tour
A night tour across the town of Muscat to see the major highlights, including Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, The Old Town of Muttrah and The Old Town of Muscat. Explore alongside a local, experienced travel guide who is fluent in English and Arabic. Then, enjoy a nice Omani dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside 20 km/12 miles from Muscat Town)
- The tour begins at 4:30pm in Oman. We will cover 3 main tourist points including Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, The Old Town of Muttrah and The Old Town of Muscat. Enjoy the tour alongside a local and experienced travel guide who is fluent in English and Arabic. The guide is a local Omani who is well-informed about Oman and it's history, with experience in all sort of tours in Oman.
We will start either at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque (or Muttrah if requested). This is the religious landmark of Oman and the guide will explain the history of the Mosque. Since this is an evening tour, you may not be able to enter the indoor praying area of the Mosque, but will be able to enjoy many of the scenic views from the outside.
After, we will head to see the Old Town of Mattrah. Your local guide will be able to walk you around inside the old town for you to see the house (optional). Next, you will take a walk on the breathtaking walk of the Corniche of Mattrah. Then you will visit the Muttrah Souk (Market). This is an old market where you can find traditional and antique shops selling Omani artifacts among the usual textiles, hardware and gold.
Then, we will head to the Old Town of Muscat, where you will see different forts and get to visit Al Alam Palace. This is Sultan Qaboos Palace built over the site of the former British Embassy.
In the evening, we will enjoy some local dinner.
Finally, the tour will end as we head back to the hotel or drop point.
Departure Point :Muscat, Muscat, Muscat Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Muscat Old Town, Al Alam Palace or Muttrah Souk, depending on pick up location.Return point: You hotel (within 20km from Muscat Town) or airport, depending upon your request.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Female dress code is clothing below the knee
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.